What Causes Registration Delays?
What can cause my transfer / bond registration to be delayed?
- Lost Title Deeds
- Delay in buyer obtaining finance.
- Delay in receiving bond instructions from the bank.
- Delay in receiving rates clearance figures from local government - such a delay usually occurs when one or more utilities have not been billed on the seller's rates account.
- Delay in receiving the Transfer Duty Receipt where one or more parties have outstanding taxes.
- Linked transactions.
- When client neglects to sign documents and pay costs when requested to do so.
- Where shortfalls occurs on either side or the parties neglects to pay such shortfall on request.